The number one tip i got form everyone last time was to practice and try to get everything a little more smooth. Alden said I should point out if there would be only one stop on campus or multiple. I thought it was a good idea so I added it to my pitch. The most important tip to me was body language and I made sure to have most of my body in this pitch and walk around a bit. I didn't think any of the suggestions given to me were bad and i used them all in my latest pitch.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXHVi3e4tg4
Wow! You're a great public speaker. I love your confidence. You are very passionate about your idea and you're very clear when you communicate the idea. I think the next step would be to make your elevator pitch more conversational. Try to include your audience and speak as if you're with them rather than to them. So far this is the best pitch I've seen!
ReplyDeleteMary,
ReplyDeleteWhat an awesome idea. I hope this actually takes place because it would be a huge hit. I personally think your pitch was fantastic and had spunk. I would recommend an ending zinger to bring the whole thing together so it does not fall flat. You had a great build up and I think it was awesome sauce!
Mary Kate,
ReplyDeleteGreat job on your pitch. It obvious that you are improving and becoming more comfortable with elevator pitches. You seem like a very good public speaker and seem much more comfortable with this assignment than I was. Its great that you really looked over everyone’s comments from the first pitch and tried to take their suggestions into consideration. I would recommend adding a really strong closer. Can’t wait to see how awesome the next one is!