Sunday, July 3, 2016

My Secret Sauce

1.I think I am a very outgoing person. I can go up to anyone and talk to them.
2.I am also very non confrontational. I don't think of this in a bad way, but in a way that helps me. I want to make others happy and will chose with others want over myself.
3. I am very hardworking. When given a task I will always accomplish it, especially when it comes to my job.
4. I am a take charge person. I can make decisions quickly and I will typically step up first if someone needs something done.
5. I am very caring. I put others first always and will always look out for those I am close with.

https://soundcloud.com/mary-kate-cobb/sets/secret-sauce

All in all most of my friends said what I put about myself. I am a very hard worker and I will always do what is asked of me. I think my friends were correct because they have known me for many years. I don't think I would change anything about the list.

4 comments:

  1. Mary,

    I think your list and interviews certainly reflect one another. It is awesome that your thoughts and those that know you best are all on the same page. I feel like that can flow into your business idea nicely and knowing those close to you feel the same as you is kind of rare at times! Sets a strong platform if that makes sense. Great sauce, Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed reading your post! I, too, felt that my outgoing-ness and focus on hard work were two of my 'secret sauce' components. Like you mentioned, when I have a task, I am very set and focused on accomplishing it no matter what. Additionally, you did a great job conducting your interviews. I found this assignment very cool because you don't often get to hear what your loved ones think your strengths are so directly. It's interesting to see what they think of you, and like you said, many of my interviews aligned with what I put for my own strengths. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary Kate,

    Great job on this post. You did a good job evaluating yourself and picking out the qualities that make you unique. I too am non confrontational. It is a good quality to have but sometimes that quality makes it hard for me to stand up for myself. You have some very valuable gifts that will take you far in life and in your future career.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mary, I think you did a good job in this post. Good job evaluating yourself, I think you were very thorough. I think its great that you are a person that takes charge, sometimes things have to get tackled by someone with those qualities. Furthermore, I think that its great that you care for others but not to the point that you forget about yourself. Its awesome that your friends basically listed everything you put on your list, that means the do know you well!

    ReplyDelete