What I learned from this experience is that it's okay to ask for help. It's okay to be "in the weeds" and not know what to do. I recently watched a video on Facebook about this girl who's dad praised her for failing because that meant she tried. I think this is a great way to look at failure and that's how I am going to chose to look at my failures from now one. Just becauseI failed doesn't mean I did something wrong. It just means I tried, and I can try again to see if I can get a different outcome. This class has definitely pushed my outside of my comfort zone and I think that has helped me with failure. Pushing myself to work harder will help me fail less. Just like the image above, I think that in order to succeed, you have to fail.
Saturday, July 23, 2016
Celebrating Failure
What I learned from this experience is that it's okay to ask for help. It's okay to be "in the weeds" and not know what to do. I recently watched a video on Facebook about this girl who's dad praised her for failing because that meant she tried. I think this is a great way to look at failure and that's how I am going to chose to look at my failures from now one. Just becauseI failed doesn't mean I did something wrong. It just means I tried, and I can try again to see if I can get a different outcome. This class has definitely pushed my outside of my comfort zone and I think that has helped me with failure. Pushing myself to work harder will help me fail less. Just like the image above, I think that in order to succeed, you have to fail.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment