Sunday, July 3, 2016

Reading Reflection No. 2

For the second reading reflections, I read The Art of Social Media: Power Tips for Power Users.

1. The general theme of the book was a humorous how to style book that focused on making connections online and how to use social media to your advantage whether your an entrepreneur or a business owner.

2. This book helped me connect with the class because it helped show me how I could use social media for my product Gator Shuttle. It gave hands on examples and showed just how I could tweak social media and use it all to my advantage.

3. My exercise would involve creating social media posts on different social media platforms for our proposed product. I think this would be so helpful in the long run because social media is becoming a big part of the marketing process with new businesses.

4. My biggest aha moment when reading this book, was just how much companies are using social media to market their products. As well as, how using social media in the wrong way can dramatically affect your company and harm it.

No comments:

Post a Comment