The revenue drivers I currently have through my product, Gator Shuttle, are through customers paying to park in the parking garage and ride the shuttle. I would make money through offering daily, weekly or semester based parking options as well as shuttle options.
I think the next product my consumers would want to have would be rentable scooters. I think day renting a scooter would be a great idea for customers. It would offer a quicker way to get to campus at a cheap cost and an easy way to drive around campus. It will definitely improve user experience.
Since my product is a service based product, I found a scooter online to compare prices and read review about to see if it would be a good quality scooter that students could rent.
https://www.amazon.com/Dynacraft-Surge-Scooter-Turquoise-White/dp/B00KGQ6TK8/ref=sr_1_14?ie=UTF8&qid=1468719684&sr=8-14&keywords=electric+scooters
There are six customer reviews about this product. A big issue with this scooter is that parts of it would be broken upon delivery. Other than that everyone loved this scooter (if it didn't come broken).
I wouldn't really change this product I would just find a way so student could rent it per day and drive it around campus. As I said above I think this product would be a good addition to my current service because it would offer another alternative to just riding the shuttle to campus.

No comments:
Post a Comment