I read about Steve Jobs. I have always admired him, but from the book what I most admired about him was his inability to think outside the box. What surprised me the most was how Jobs chose the name Apple. He said he picked the name after visiting All One Farm. What I didn't like about Jobs was that he seemed very selfish in his ways. Jobs definitely encountered failure throughout his entire time from creating Apple. One failure was getting fired from his own company.
The competency I noticed Job exhibited was leadership. I didn't really find any part of the book to be confusing.
If I could ask Job's anything it would be: 1. How did you keep going after so many failures? 2. Why did you refuse a surgery that could have possibly saved your life?
I think Job's opinion of hard work was to constantly be innovative. Always keep pushing forward and coming up with new ideas and even if you hit a wall find a way around it.
No comments:
Post a Comment