Wednesday, June 29, 2016

My Customer Avitar

My prototypical customer would be college students who drive to school. People who may be so fed up with not being able to find parking on campus that they will go to extreme measures, just like the girl above, to not have to find a parking spot. My customers are ages 19 and up even though my main focus is on just college students. It does also include anyone who can't find parking. My customer has stereotypical college ways. Loves Netflix and most importantly sleeping in. This is why easy access to parking is so important.

I have almost everything in common with my avatar. I am a 20 year old college student who loves to sleep in and I constantly can never find parking on campus. I think we have so much in common because when I first thought of a product I wanted it to be something I could use. So that is what I've created.

No comments:

Post a Comment