Thursday, August 4, 2016
Final Reflection
After reading over my blog, I have definitely noticed that this class was challenging but totally doable. In the beginning, I dreaded having to go interview people about my product. Some times I just skipped over those assignments. However, as the semester progressed I got more comfortable with myself and the class so I pushed myself to actually do these assignments. When I did, I learned that it actually wasn't too hard and that I actually kind of like interviewing people about my product.
My most informative experience goes with what I said above, learning how to be comfortable and interview people about my product. These assignments definitely taught me the most. These few assignments are also the assignments I'm most proud of completing. I feel like pushing myself gave me extra satisfaction. My most joyous experience was the making it real assignment. This showed me just how much I actually accomplished this semester and it was such a good feeling.
I definitely think I developed more of an entrepreneur mindset. I mean how could I not with this class. I've come to look at things and I find myself thinking if there is a possible opportunity that could be found here.
For new students who are going to take this course, I recommend starting early. This helped me so much and I would've been lost if I hadn't worked ahead. Always know that these assignments are meant to help to succeed and not fail even the ones that seem too hard. I say that even when you don't feel like doing one of the tougher assignments, still do it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment